Open registration is now one of the biggest changes we have ever made to Requestbox, take a look at how it works below.
1. If open registration has been enabled for an instance of Requestbox then you will be able to create an account when logging in to a specific URL (not the general requestbox.net). From there you can also send us an email and request an account, this is also available when open registration is not enabled for an instance.
2. If you are an administrator on Requestbox then to enable open registration, navigate to Admin -> Requestbox -> Manage. Then scroll down to the Open registration section, make the changes and then save. You are able to choose what team those who join via open registration are in.
3. Once you’ve clicked on “Create an account”, then you need to enter your email address.
If the email is already used for an account in Requestbox then you will be informed of this via a pop-up.
4. The next step is to fill in your details (this is the only personal information of yours that we will keep as a record). You will also create your password and to create the account a captcha code will have to be completed.
5. Once the details have been filled in and you click on the “Create account” button, you will be sent an email to the address you used and you will have 24 hours to confirm that it is your email. Once confirmed, you will be directed to the log in page of the Requestbox instance you have just signed up for.